Action Comics #333
- Series: Action Comics
- Issue: 333
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: February 1966
- Cover: Curt Swan, Sheldon Moldoff, Ira Schnapp
- Writers: Leo Dorfman, Henry Boltinoff
- Pencil: Curt Swan, Al Plastino, Jim Mooney, Henry Boltinoff
- Ink: Sheldon Moldoff, Al Plastino, Jim Mooney, Henry Boltinoff
- Appearances: Superman [Clark Kent]
Story 2: "Superman's Super-Boo-Boos!"
Lex uses various inventions to make Superman look foolish and dangerous in public, to the point that Superman is paralyzed into inaction.
Story 8: "The Duel Between Superwoman and Superboy!"
In this imaginary tale, Superwoman tries to train Superboy as her secret weapon, but he turns against her.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.