Four Color #318
- Series: Four Color
- Issue: 318
- Publisher: Dell
- Published Date: March 1951
- Cover: Carl Buettner, Western Publishing Production Shop
- Writers: Carl Barks
- Pencil: Carl Buettner, Frank McSavage, Carl Barks, Paul Murry
- Ink: Carl Buettner, Frank McSavage, Carl Barks, Paul Murry
- Appearances: Donald Duck, Huey Duck, Dewey Duck, Louie Duck
Story 1: "A Dance Lesson"
Story 2: "No Such Varmint"
An aptitude test says that Donald should be a great detective, and so he is hired to investigate the mysterious sinking of one of Uncle Scrooge's gold ships. Donald's true aptitude is that of a snake charmer, though, and his playing so charms a huge sea serpent that he has to keep playing for days.
Story 3: "Stalwart Stowaways"
Story 4: "Stubborn Woodpecker"
Story 5: "Useful Pogo"
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.