The Uncanny X-Men #165
- Series: The Uncanny X-Men
- Issue: 165
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: January 1983
- Cover: Paul Smith
- Writers: Chris Claremont
- Pencil: Paul Smith, Bob Wiacek
- Ink: Paul Smith, Bob Wiacek
- Appearances: Storm transforming into Brood
- Additional Notes: Direct
Storm tries to fight off her Brood infection. Wolvie and Nightcrawler talk religion. The X-Men's ship is swallowed by an Acanti where they are reunited with Storm who tells them she has become one with the alien creature the Brood use as transportation.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.