The Uncanny X-Men #178
- Series: The Uncanny X-Men
- Issue: 178
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: February 1984
- Cover: John Romita Jr., Dan Green
- Writers: Chris Claremont
- Pencil: John Romita Jr.
- Ink: Dan Green, Bob Wiacek, Brett Breeding
- Appearances: X-Men [Storm, Wolverine [Logan], Nightcrawler], Amanda Sefton, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants [Blob, Pyro, Avalanche]
- Additional Notes: Direct
"Hell Hath No Fury..."
Mystique uses an attack by the Brotherhood as a diversion so she can sneak into X-Mansion and try to convince Rogue to return to her fold. The Morlocks kidnap Kitty and fake her death.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.