Why consign with Bedo's Collectibles?
Our consignment program is designed to maximum profit on each of your collectible items. Here's what you can expect:
- Our consignment rates are set competitively at 8%.
- You receive a weekly activity report with insight on the interest level for your items. We will also share valuable site-wide product metrics to help you make strategic decisions on pricing and item selection for consignment.
- Enable the Make An Offer feature on one or more of your consigned items. Respond to buyer's offer by accepting, declining or sending a counteroffer.
- Benefit from our digital marketing strategy. We use email campaigns, Google advertising and social media promotions to drive quality traffic to our site.
- We make purchasing simple for our customers by accepting all major forms of online payment methods.
What are we accepting?
At this time, we are accepting the following for consignment:
- CGC and CBCS certified graded comics and magazines.
- AFA and CAS certified graded action figures, playsets and vehicles.
- Original comic art such as covers, interiors and sketches.
Payouts are issued weekly, typical on a Friday. Consignors decide the form of payment: Check, bank wire / Zelle, PayPal or store credit.
Track Your Consignments
Now you can track the items you've consigned with us. After creating an account, just go to the Your Consignments page in the Accounts section. There, you will be able to view sold and payout amount to date, payout history and payout balance.
Are you looking to sell your comics?
In addition to our consignment program, we are always on the look out to buy quality and investment collectibles to offer our customers. Send us an email at email@example.com telling us about the collectibles you are interested in selling and we will discuss further.