America vs. the Justice Society # 1
- Series: America vs. the Justice Society
- Issue: 1
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: January 1985
- Cover: Jerry Ordway
- Writers: Roy Thomas, Dann Thomas
- Pencil: Rafael Kayanan; Rich Buckler (pp. 1, 4, 6-7); Jerry Ordway (p. 12)
- Ink: Alfredo Alcala, Bill Collins
- Appearances: Justice Society of America [Wonder Woman [Diana Prince Trevor], Spectre [Jim Corrigan], Hawkman [Carter Hall], Dr. Mid-Nite [Charles McNider], The Atom [Al Pratt], Green Lantern [Alan Scott], Flash [Jay Garrick], Starman [Ted Knight], Dr. Fate [Nabu, Kent Nelson], Sandman [Wesley Dodds], Superman [Kal-L, Clark Kent], Johnny Thunder, Hourman [Rex Tyler], Wildcat [Ted Grant], Robin [Dick Grayson], Batman [Bruce Wayne] (of Earth-2), Thunderbolt, Black Canary [Dinah Drake], Star-Spangled Kid [Sylvester Pemberton], Power Girl [Kara Zor-L], Huntress [Helena Wayne]], Freedom Fighters [Black Condor, Uncle Sam, Phantom Lady [Sandra Knight], Plastic Man], Harlequin [Molly Mayne], Johnny Quick, Adolf Hitler, Valkyries, The King Bee, The Monster, The Psycho Pirate [Charles Halstead], The Wizard, The Injustice Society of the World [The Gambler, The Brain Wave, Vandal Savage, Per Degaton, The Thinker, The Sportsmaster, Icicle, The Fiddler, The Huntress [Paula Brooks]], Professor Damon Everson, Professor Malachi Zee, Dr. Wilfred Doome (unidentified), Dr. James Swanley (unidentified), Dr. Carter Nichols, James, Mr. Smythe, Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Hopkins, Professor Elwood P. Napier, Senator O'Fallon, Bill Jensen, Jimmy Olsen, Elvis Presley (cameo), Dwight Eisenhower (cameo), James Dean (cameo)
Story 2: "Chapter One: "I Accuse!""
Superman tells the gathered JSA how Batman's old associate Dr. Nichols gave him Batman's diary and other evidence that accuses the Justice Society of secretly fighting for the Nazi cause from the group's formation in November 1940 through the end of the war, and of covering it up since then. But their meeting is interrupted when the JSA members are taken into custody, pending a congressional investigation.
Story 3: "Chapter Two: Witness for the Persecution!"
The Huntress takes on the defense of the JSA as attorney Helena Wayne. While she has the heroes tell their version of their first case, Dick Grayson, who is to be special legal counsel for the prosecution, meets his star witness, the Wizard.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.