America vs. the Justice Society # 2
- Series: America vs. the Justice Society
- Issue: 2
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: February 1985
- Cover: Jerry Ordway
- Writers: Roy Thomas (plot, script); Dann Thomas (plot)
- Pencil: Michael Bair [as Mike Hernandez]
- Ink: Alfredo Alcala
- Appearances: Justice Society of America [Superman [Clark Kent, Kal-L], Wonder Woman [Diana Prince Trevor], Hawkman [Carter Hall], Starman [Ted Knight], Wildcat [Ted Grant], Spectre [Jim Corrigan (Earth-1 persona)], Dr. Fate [Kent Nelson, Nabu], Sandman [Wesley Dodds], Dr. Mid-Nite [Charles McNider], Green Lantern [Alan Scott], Johnny Thunder, Thunderbolt] (of Earth-2), Helena Wayne (of Earth-2), Dick Grayson (of Earth-2), U.S. Senators (of Earth-2)
Story 2: "Chapter 3] Trial by Congress!"
As the hearing continues, Wonder Woman wants to escape to see her husband, Major Steve Trevor (ret.), who had been injured from events in Infinity, Inc. (DC, 1985 series) #1-10, but stays instead. The Spectre makes a sudden appearance to free the JSAers from the hearing, but they decline, since they want to figure out why Batman accused them of treason as he did. By the end of this Chapter, a sudden witness for the prosecution, a surprise even to Dick Grayson, appears: longtime JSA foe, the Wizard.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.