Batman: The Killing Joke First Printing
- Grade: CGC 9.4
- Page Quality: White
- Serial #: 3751663024
- Series: Batman: The Killing Joke
- Issue: [nn]
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: July 1988
- Cover: Brian Bolland, Richard Starkings
- Writers: Alan Moore
- Pencil: Brian Bolland
- Ink: Brian Bolland
- Appearances: Batman, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon [Batgirl], Harvey Bullock, Alfred Pennyworth, Joker (also as the Red Hood in flashback), Two-Face (cameo), Penguin (cameo), Jeannie, Mrs. Burkiss
- Additional Notes: First Printing
"Batman: The Killing Joke"
Batman visits the Joker in Arkham Asylum only to discover he has been replaced by a double. As Batman attempts to track the villain down, the Joker shows up at the house of Commissioner Gordon where he promptly shoots Barbara and captures her father. The Joker takes Jim to a modified carnival where he tries to drive him mad (partially by showing him pictures of his naked and bleeding daughter). Batman arrives and starts beating on the Joker who attempts to reason with him in his own insane fashion. As things wrap up and the police arrive, the Joker finally tells Batman a joke that he gets.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.