DC Comics Presents # 59 Vol. 6
- Series: DC Comics Presents
- Issue: 59
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: July 1983
- Cover: Keith Giffen , Mike DeCarlo ,
- Pencil: Keith Giffen (signed)
- Ink: Mike DeCarlo (signed)
- Appearances: Legion of Substitute-Heroes [Chlorophyll Kid, Stone Boy, Fire Lad, Polar Boy, Color Kid], Superman
- Additional Notes: Direct
"Ambush Bug II"
Ambush Bug hops on Superman's back just as he's going into the future. They both land in the 30th century. Superman leaves Ambush Bug in the custody of the Legion of Substitute-Heroes where he promptly breaks out and begins to wreak havoc on 30th century Metropolis.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.