Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme # 22
- Series: Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme
- Issue: 22
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: October 1990
- Cover: Butch Guice
- Writers: Roy Thomas, Dann Thomas, Jean-Marc Lofficier, Randy Lofficier
- Pencil: Butch Guice, Lee Weeks
- Ink: Butch Guice, Tony DeZuniga, Lee Weeks
- Appearances: Baron Mordo, Sara Wolfe
Story 1: "Dormammu Ascendant The Dark Wars, Part 2 of 4]"
Doc is rendered powerless by Dormammu before he can lift a finger. Dormammu banishes Doc and Clea after reviving Umar. Meanwhile back on Earth, Baron Mordo talks Sara into freeing him from Doc's basement.
Story 2: "TBOTV:Legends and Lore of the Dark Dimension, Part 2"
The history and parentage of Dormammu, Umar, and Clea.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.