Four Star Spectacular # 4
- Series: Four Star Spectacular
- Issue: 4
- Publisher: DC
- Era: Bronze Age
- Published Date: September-October 1976
- Cover: Ernie Chan, Tatjana Wood
- Writers: William Marston, Otto Binder, Gardner Fox
- Pencil: Frank Godwin, John Sikela, Murphy Anderson
- Ink: Frank Godwin, John Sikela, Murphy Anderson
- Appearances: Wonder Woman [Diana Prince], Bobby Lee, Paula Von Gunther, Anne Pinky (Intro), Leon Dexter (Intro), Mrs. Pinky (Intro), Mavis (Villain), Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, Ned, Isabel Jones
Story 1: "The Unbound Amazon"
Mavis captures Wonder Woman and removes her bracelets, which causes her to go on a destructive rampage.
Story 2: "The Wildest Weather in the World"
Professor Lang returns from an expedition with an idol that will curse the town with disastrous weather if it sees the color green.
Story 5: "Amazing Return of the I.Q. Gang!"
Ira Quimby escapes from prison by charging himself with sunlight then using a pinwheel to become invisible. He reforms his I.Q. Gang and begins a new crime spree, which is stopped by Hawkman and Hawkgirl.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.