Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man # 10
- Series: Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
- Issue: 10
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: September 2006
- Cover: Mike Wieringo , Karl Kesel ,
- Pencil: Mike Wieringo (signed)
- Ink: Karl Kesel (signed)
- Appearances: Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Spider-Man 2211, Hobgoblin 2211
- Additional Notes: Direct Edition
Story 2: "Jumping the Tracks, Part III"
The Spider-Man of 2211 helps defeat his daughter, the future Hobgoblin, and creates a giant time paradox. Later, he tries to return Uncle Ben to his parallel world but things go wrong.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.
Information for this product courtesy of Grand Comics Database™.