- Series: Superman
- Issue: 163
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: August 1963
- Cover: Curt Swan, George Klein, Ira Schnapp
- Writers: Edmond Hamilton, Robert Bernstein, Henry Boltinoff
- Pencil: Curt Swan, Al Plastino, Henry Boltinoff
- Ink: George Klein, Al Plastino, Henry Boltinoff
- Appearances: Superman [Clark Kent], Wonder-Man
Story 2: "Wonder Man, the New Hero of Metropolis!"
The Superman Revenge Squad place a Superman robot's mind into a real body in an elaborate scheme to trap Superman.
Story 10: "The Goofy Superman!"
Superman goes temporarily crazy from Red K exposure and is committed to the funny farm.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.