Superman: The Last Son of Krypton FCBD Special Edition # 1
- Series: Superman: The Last Son of Krypton FCBD Special Edition
- Issue: 1
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: July 2013
- Cover: Jim Lee , Scott Williams
- Writers: Geoff Johns, Richard Donner
- Pencil: Adam Kubert
- Ink: Adam Kubert
- First Appearance: Chris Kent [Lor-Zod]
- Appearances: Superman, Jor-El (simulation), Perry White, Jimmy Olsen, Chris Kent [Lor-Zod] (intro, not yet named), Sarge Steel, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor (cameo), Jonathan Kent (cameo), Martha Kent (cameo)
"Last Son Part One"
Superman sees a ship landing, stopping it from crashing. Opening it, he finds a boy. He takes the boy to the Department of Metahuman Affairs and its director, Sarge Steel, when the boy shows super-strength and speaks Kryptonese. The two talk, and Superman tells him he'll be back. In the morning, Superman finds the building empty. He goes to the Pentagon, and breaks in to confront Sarge Steel. Steel admits the boy is being transferred. Superman uses human means to stop the convoy, and spirits the boy away, taking him to his adoptive parents for advice on how to raise a boy from Krypton.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.