Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane # 84
- Series: Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane
- Issue: 84
- Publisher: DC
- Era: Silver Age
- Published Date: July 1968
- Cover: Neal Adams, Gaspar Saladino
- Writers: Leo Dorfman, Henry Boltinoff, Robert Bernstein
- Pencil: Neal Adams, Irv Novick, Henry Boltinoff, Kurt Schaffenberger
- Ink: Neal Adams, Mike Esposito, Henry Boltinoff, Kurt Schaffenberger
- Appearances: Lois Lane, Superman
Story 2: "Lois Lane, Convict!"
Lois takes a vacation out west to visit a college friend and ends up in prison for crimes she didn't commit.
Billy's friend doesn't like the school dance.
Story 5: "The Last Days of Lois Lane!"
Lois believes she's got less than a week to live due to radiation poisoning and tries to get stories that no other reporter would attempt.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.