The Amazing Spider-Man #288
- Series: The Amazing Spider-Man
- Issue: 288
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: May 1987
- Cover: Steve Geiger, Bob McLeod
- Writers: Christopher Priest
- Pencil: Steve Geiger, Alan Kupperberg
- Ink: Bob McLeod, Jim Fern
- Appearances: Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Black Cat, Daredevil, Falcon, Kingpin
- Additional Notes: Direct
"Gang War Rages On!"
The gang war seems to settle down as the Kingpin has returned to take over his operations. As Spidey and his allies are trying to figure out their next move, they are attacked by two of Kingpin's goons. Betty returns home to find the Hobgoblin beating on Flash and she faints. Hobgoblin & Jack O' Lantern clash. Kingpin confronts his son and rival mob boss, the Rose. Kingpin calls a meeting of all of his lieutenants and is preparing to have them gunned down when Spidey, DD and the Falcon intervene. Spidey shouts it out with Kingpin but it is Daredevil who has the last word.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.