The Amazing Spider-Man #391 Direct Edition
- Series: The Amazing Spider-Man
- Issue: 391
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: July 1994
- Cover: Mark Bagley, Randy Emberlin
- Writers: J. M. DeMatteis
- Pencil: Mark Bagley
- Ink: Randy Emberlin
- Appearances: Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Shriek, Malcolm MacBride [also as Carrion], Dr. Ashley Kafka, John Jameson, Mrs. Beatrice MacBride, Aunt May Parker, Mary Jane Parker
- Additional Notes: Direct Edition
"The Burning Fuse! (Shrieking, Part Two)"
Leaving the injured Dr. Kafka in the hospital, Spider-Man searches for Shriek and the kidnapped Malcolm MacBride.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.