The Green Hornet # 1 Vol. 2
- Series: The Green Hornet
- Issue: 1
- Publisher: Now
- Published Date: September 1991
- Cover: Jeff Butler , signed)
- Pencil: Jeff Butler (painting, signed)
- Ink: Jeff Butler (painting, signed)
- Appearances: Green Hornet IV, Kato II, Mishi Kato, Britt Reid II ("photo" inset)
- Additional Notes: Direct
Hornet and Kato bust the Gilder brothers in a money laundering operation, and are helped by a female martial artist in a samurai-style costume called the Crimson Wasp. After leaving, phony policemen, led by Johnny Dollar, kill all the criminals and depart with the cash. The police blames the Hornet for the murders. Dollar meets with racketeer Augustino, and offers to sell him back his own money. The don agrees to deal exclusively with Dollar, and to kill the Hornet. A tip about the firearms used to kill the crooks leads the Hornet into a police trap!
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.