The Incredible Hulk #126
- Series: The Incredible Hulk
- Issue: 126
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: April 1970
- Cover: Herb Trimpe, Marie Severin, Sam Rosen
- Writers: Roy Thomas
- Pencil: Herb Trimpe
- Ink: Herb Trimpe
- Appearances: Hulk [Bruce Banner], Night-Crawler, Undying Ones, Barbara Denton Norriss
- Additional Notes: Regular Edition
Story 2: "...Where Stalks the Night-Crawler!"
Exhausted after his battle with the Absorbing Man, Bruce Banner is taken to a mysterious mansion where he becomes the target of an evil cult who desires to bring the Undying Ones to Earth. Banner is sent to another dimension where he turns into the Hulk and faces the Night-Crawler. Destroying the Night-Crawler's realm, Hulk and his foe are teleported to the realm of the Undying Ones where Night-Crawler fights his ancient foes while Hulk rescues a trapped Dr. Strange and the two return to Earth.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.