The Incredible Hulk #180
- Grade: CGC 7.5
- Page Quality: Cream to Off-White
- Serial #: 0146901001
- Series: The Incredible Hulk
- Issue: 180
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: October 1974
- Cover: Herb Trimpe, John Romita, Danny Crespi
- Writers: Len Wein
- Pencil: Herb Trimpe, John Romita
- Ink: Herb Trimpe, John Romita, Jack Abel
- Appearances: Hulk [Bruce Banner], Wendigo [Paul Cartier], Marie Cartier, Georges Baptiste
Story 2: "And the Wind Howls...Wendigo!"
Hulk is in Canada looking for some peace and quiet when he is mysteriously drawn to a cave inhabited by the sister of the man who became the Wendigo. Marie and Georges plan on transferring the power of the Wendigo to the Hulk, thus restoring Paul Cartier to his normal life. Marie's magic isn't strong enough, however, and just as Wendigo shows up, the Hulk wakes up from his magical slumber and the two battle. The Canadian government gets involved and sends in their own agent to take care of a recent Hulk sighting, the mutant known as Wolverine.
We offer combined shipping for all items.