The Mighty Crusaders # 4
- Series: The Mighty Crusaders
- Issue: 4
- Publisher: Archie
- Era: Bronze Age
- Published Date: November 1983
- Cover: Rich Buckler
- Pencil: Rich Buckler (signed)
- Ink: Rich Buckler (signed)
- Appearances: Mighty Crusaders [Fly Girl, Jaguar, the Fly, the Web, the Shield [Lancelot Strong], Darkling, the Black Hood], the original Shield (inset), the Eliminators [Rogue Star, Dream Demon, Brontosaurus]
Story 2: "Elimination Game"
After stopping an attempt to steal equipment, the Crusaders become the target of Death-Monger and Cyrene. The Druid then appears and offers to eliminate the Crusaders -- for a price.
Story 3: "Power Unleashed-Chapter 2"
The map Joe recovered proves to be 1/2 of a document leading to a meteor than can be utilized as a powerful energy source. Now everyone is looking for Professor Newton, who has the 2nd 1/2 of the map and has been studying a sliver of the meteor -- called 42642 after the month, day and year it was discovered.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.