The Terminator: Secondary Objectives # 4
- Series: The Terminator: Secondary Objectives
- Issue: 4
- Publisher: Dark Horse
- Published Date: October 1991
- Cover: Paul Gulacy as PG] , Karl Kesel as KK]
- Pencil: Paul Gulacy [as PG] (signed)
- Ink: Karl Kesel [as KK] (signed)
Story 2: "Secondary Objectives (Part 4)"
The Terminator C890.L, which has been reprogrammed by the rogue Terminator I825.M, battles Terminator Z000.M in Mexico City.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.