The Terminator: The Enemy Within # 3
- Series: The Terminator: The Enemy Within
- Issue: 3
- Publisher: Dark Horse
- Published Date: January 1992
- Cover: Simon Bisley as BIZ] , signed)
- Pencil: Simon Bisley [as BIZ] (painting, signed)
- Ink: Simon Bisley [as BIZ] (painting, signed)
"The Enemy Within (Part 3)"
Dr. Astin takes the downloaded Terminator memory to Hollister. Mary Randall and the rogue Terminator I825.M travel back to Los Angeles to kill Hollister. The latest group of humans from the future also converge on Hollister's location with plans to kill him also.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.
Information for this product courtesy of Grand Comics Database™.