The Uncanny X-Men #269
- Series: The Uncanny X-Men
- Issue: 269
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: October 1990
- Cover: Jim Lee, Scott Williams, Tom Orzechowski, Nel Yomtov
- Writers: Chris Claremont
- Pencil: Jim Lee
- Ink: Scott Williams, Art Thibert
- Appearances: Rogue, Ms. Marvel, Magneto
- Additional Notes: Direct
Rogue emerges from the Siege Perilous back to Australia and the arms of the Reavers. The Siege splits Rogue and Ms. Marvel into two beings. Rogue absorbs Gateway's powers and sends herself to the Savage Land. Ms. Marvel ends up on Muir Isle where she is possessed by the Shadow King. Rogue and Ms. Marvel fight to the death in the Savage Land, but Magneto interferes. Magneto transports Ms. Marvel's powers back into Rogue.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.