What If? # 29 Newsstand
- Series: What If?
- Issue: 29
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: October 1981
- Cover: Michael Golden, Rick Parker
- Writers: Steven Grant, Peter Gillis
- Pencil: Michael Golden, Alan Kupperberg, Ron Wilson, Rich Buckler Jr., Bob McLeod
- Ink: Michael Golden, Al Gordon, Joe Sinnott, Bob McLeod
- Appearances: Avengers [Giant-Man [Henry Pym], Thor, Hulk [Bruce Banner], Wasp [Janet Van Dyne], Iron Man [Tony Stark]], Fantastic Four [Mister Fantastic [Reed Richards], Thing [Ben Grimm]], Blob [Fred Dukes], Daredevil [Matt Murdock], Doctor Doom [Victor von Doom], Quicksilver [Pietro Maximoff], Scarlet Witch [Wanda Maximoff], Sandman [William Baker], X-Men [Cyclops [Scott Summers], Angel [Warren Worthington III]], Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Sub-Mariner [Namor], Doctor Strange [Stephen Strange], Doctor Octopus [Otto Octavius], Magneto
- Additional Notes: Newsstand
Story 1: "What If...the Avengers Were the Last Superheroes on Earth?"
The Avengers must defeat all other super-powered beings on Earth.
Story 2: "...The Search for the Great Refuge!"
How the Eternals helped the Inhumans found the Great Refuge.
Story 3: "What If...Sub-Mariner Never Regained His Memory?"
The Human Torch never discovers Namor, so on this world the amnesiac Namor becomes a crew member by the name of Mr. Smith, on a ship searching for the fabled entrance to the center of the Earth.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.