What If? # 30 Newsstand
- Series: What If?
- Issue: 30
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: December 1981
- Cover: Bob Layton, Michael Higgins
- Writers: Bill Flanagan, Peter Gillis
- Pencil: Bob Layton, Rich Buckler, Jim Mooney, Pablo Marcos, Ron Wilson
- Ink: Bob Layton, Jim Mooney, Pablo Marcos, Joe Sinnott
- Appearances: Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Inhumans [Black Bolt, Crystal, Gorgon, Karnak, Medusa]
- Additional Notes: Newsstand
Story 1: "What If...Spider-Man's Clone Had Survived?"
The Spider Clone survived (years before they brought him back).
Story 2: "Moving Day!"
How the Inhumans moved the Great Refuge to the Himalayas.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.