What If? # 30 Newsstand
- Series: What If?
- Issue: 30
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: December 1981
- Cover: Bob Layton, Michael Higgins
- Writers: Bill Flanagan, Peter Gillis
- Pencil: Bob Layton, Rich Buckler, Jim Mooney, Pablo Marcos, Ron Wilson
- Ink: Bob Layton, Jim Mooney, Pablo Marcos, Joe Sinnott
- Appearances: Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Inhumans [Black Bolt, Crystal, Gorgon, Karnak, Medusa]
- Additional Notes: Newsstand
Story 1: "What If...Spider-Man's Clone Had Survived?"
The Spider Clone survived (years before they brought him back).
Story 2: "Moving Day!"
How the Inhumans moved the Great Refuge to the Himalayas.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.
Information for this product courtesy of Grand Comics Database™.