What If? # 7
- Series: What If?
- Issue: 7
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: February 1978
- Cover: Gil Kane, Joe Sinnott, Irv Watanabe
- Writers: Don Glut, Roy Thomas,
- Pencil: Gil Kane, Rick Hoberg
- Ink: Joe Sinnott, Sam Grainger
- Appearances: Betty Brant, Colonel John Jameson, Flash Thompson, Spider-Man [Peter Parker]
"What If Someone Else Had Become -- the Amazing Spider-Man"
What would have happened if someone else had gotten spider powers instead of Peter Parker? Flash Thompson would have named himself Captain Spider and then died in a battle against the Vulture. Betty Brant would have become Spider-Girl, but then retired after failing to stop the thief who murdered Peter's uncle Ben. John Jameson, goaded on by his father, would have become Spider Jameson and then sacrificed his life to save the life of a fellow astronaut. In all these alternate realities, Peter Parker still becomes Spider-Man in the end, as this is his true destiny.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.