Booster Gold # 1 Dan Jurgens Cover
- Series: Booster Gold
- Issue: 1
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: October 2007
- Cover: Dan Jurgens , Norm Rapmund
- Pencil: Dan Jurgens (signed)
- Ink: Norm Rapmund (signed)
- Appearances: Booster Gold, Skeets, Goldstar, Batman, Question [Vic Sage], Monarch, Supernova, Mr. Mind, Rip Hunter, Superman, Green Lantern [Guy Gardner], Jack (of the Royal Flush Gang), Wonder Woman, Robin (of Earth-2), Green Lantern [Sinestro], Flash [Wally West?], Brainiac 5 (obscured, upper left corner), Max Lord (obscured, top, middle), Jonah Hex (obscured, under UPC box)
- Additional Notes: Dan Jurgens Cover
"52 Pick-Up, Chapter 1: Secret Origins"
Booster Gold's plans to make a respectable hero of himself and gain re-admittance into the Justice League of America are derailed when Rip Hunter informs him that Booster is the one hero who can protect the timestream. He agrees to join Hunter on that mission under one condition...they save Ted Kord.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.