Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man # 9
- Series: Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
- Issue: 9
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: August 2006
- Cover: Mike Wieringo , Karl Kesel ,
- Pencil: Mike Wieringo (signed)
- Ink: Karl Kesel (signed)
- Appearances: Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Hobgoblin 2211
- Additional Notes: Direct Edition
Story 2: "Jumping the Tracks, Part II"
Uncle Ben tries to intervene in the fight between the future Hobgoblin and Spider-Man, and comes face-to-face with Aunt May.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.
Information for this product courtesy of Grand Comics Database™.