G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero # 62
- Series: G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero
- Issue: 62
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: August 1987
- Cover: Mike Zeck, Bob McLeod
- Writers: Larry Hama
- Pencil: Mike Zeck, William Johnson, Arvell Jones
- Ink: Bob McLeod, Andy Mushynsky
- Appearances: G.I Joe [Stalker, Snow Job, Quick Kick], gulag prisoners, Borovian gulag guards
- Additional Notes: Direct
In Utah, the Joes sit and stew about their captured comrades in Borovia, especially when Outback returns, and can't tell them what happened; the commotion causes Gung-Ho later to tell them to be quiet as they can hear the noise all the down on the third level(?). Billy continues his ninja training with the Blind master and Jinx as Raptor follows Jinx and Billy elsewhere after helping Fred bury the late Commander. Meanwhile, the captured Joes in Borovia are convicted of several trumped up crimes and sentenced to five consecutive life terms at a gulag for each member.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.