Jemm, Son of Saturn # 1
- Series: Jemm, Son of Saturn
- Issue: 1
- Publisher: DC
- Published Date: September 1984
- Cover: Gene Colan , Klaus Janson ,
- Pencil: Gene Colan (signed)
- Ink: Klaus Janson (signed)
- Appearances: Jemm, Son of Saturn, Luther Mannkin, Reginald, Bouncer
- Additional Notes: Direct
Luther Mannkin discovers Jemm in an alley and takes him home. Luther's brother Lincoln must find a way to pay Cladius Tull the money he owes him or his men will hurt Lincoln and the family. In an attempt to stop Tull's hitmen, Lincoln and his friend Vin start a brawl that ends in the death of Grampa Mannkin. Meanwhile, two NASA scientists and a CIA operative investigate Jemm's crashed ship and are attacked by RT-36258 and other aliens.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.