What If? # 32
- Series: What If?
- Issue: 32
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: April 1982
- Cover: Bob Layton, Joe Rubinstein, Janice Chiang
- Writers: Mark Gruenwald, Peter Sanderson,
- Pencil: Bob Layton, Mark Gruenwald, Greg LaRocque
- Ink: Joe Rubinstein, Rick Magyar, Jack Abel, Alan Kupperberg, Vince Colletta, Walter Simonson, Terry Austin, Alan Weiss, Mark Gruenwald, Rick Bryant, Bob Wiacek, Bob Layton, Al Milgrom, Larry Hama, John Tartaglione, Klaus Janson, Herb Trimpe, Marie Severin, John Romita, Frank Giacoia, Dave Cockrum, Steve Mitchell, Ron Wilson, Dave Simons, John Byrne, Frank Miller, Jim Starlin
- Appearances: the Avengers [Captain America [Steve Rogers], Iron Man [Tony Stark], Thor, Wonder Man], Galactus, the Gardener, the Grandmaster, the High Evolutionary, the In-Betweener, Korvac, the Living Tribunal, Odin, the Shaper of Worlds, the Stranger, the Watcher
- Additional Notes: Direct
Story 2: "What If...the Avengers Had Become the Pawns of Korvac?"
Korvac destroys the Avengers and then recreates them to do his bidding.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.