Wolverine # 68
- Series: Wolverine
- Issue: 68
- Publisher: Marvel
- Published Date: April 1993
- Cover: Mark Texeira as TEX] ,
- Pencil: Mark Texeira [as TEX] (signed)
- Ink: Mark Texeira [as TEX] (signed)
- Appearances: Wolverine, Epsilon Red
- Additional Notes: Direct
Wolverine has a confrontation with Epsilon Red where he finds out what really happened on his original Weapon X mission in 1968 when he was sent to kill the genetically modified astronaut. In return for helping Epsilon fulfill his lifelong mission, Wolvie has more of the blocks in his memory removed.
Shipping calculated by weight and location at checkout.
We offer combined shipping for all items.
Information for this product courtesy of Grand Comics Database™.